Download now these Grade 4 summative tests quarter 2 for all subjects, school year 2021-2022.
Summative tests may be seen as assessment of learning, which occurs at the end of a particular unit. This form of assessment usually occurs toward the end of a period of learning in order to describe the standard reached by the learner. Often, this takes place in order for appropriate decisions about future learning or job suitability to be made. Judgments derived from summative assessment are usually for the benefit of people other than the learner (UNESCO-TLSF).
Summative assessment measures whether learners have met the content and performance standards. Teachers must use methods to measure student learning that have been deliberately designed to assess how well students have learned and are able to apply their learning in different contexts. The results of summative assessments are recorded and used to report on the learners’ achievement. Primarily, the results of summative assessment are reported to the learners and their parents/guardians. In addition, these are reported to principals/school heads, teachers who will receive the child in the next grade level, and guidance teachers who should help students cope with challenges they experience in school.
Grade 4 Summative Tests Quarter 2 for All Subjects
- Grade 4 Summative Tests Quarter 2: Araling Panlipunan: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 4 Summative Tests Quarter 2: English: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 4 Summative Tests: Quarter 2: EPP: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 4 Summative Tests: Quarter 2: ESP: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 4 Summative Tests: Quarter 2: Filipino: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 4 Summative Tests: Quarter 2: MAPEH: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 4 Summative Tests: Quarter 2: Mathematics: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 4 Summative Tests: Quarter 2: Science: DOWNLOAD
|Everything you need compilation||DOWNLOAD|
|Learning Activity Sheets||DOWNLOAD|
|Weekly Home Learning Plan||DOWNLOAD|
These summative tests are shared to us through El Maestro (a YouTube channel).
Grade 4 Summative Tests Quarter 2