Download Quarter 4 SLM for Kindergarten.
This post is a compilation of Kindergarten Self Learning Modules for Quarter 4 collaboratively designed, developed and reviewed by educators from the Schools Division Office of Pasig City.
As written on the modules, these learning materials hope to engage the learners in guided and independent learning activities at their own pace and time. Further, this also aims to help learners acquire the needed 21st century skills especially the 5 Cs, namely: Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking, and Character while taking into consideration their needs and circumstances.
As a facilitator you are expected to orient the learners on how to use this module. You also need to keep track of the learners’ progress while allowing them to manage their own learning. Moreover, you are expected to encourage and assist the learners as they do the tasks included in the module.
The modules welcome the learners with a heads up for a fun and meaningful learning. It was written on the introduction of every module, for the learners:
Welcome to the “Module” with the topic “Topic”!
These modules was designed to provide you with fun and meaningful opportunities for guided and independent learning at your own pace and time. You will be enabled to process the contents of the learning material while being an active learner.
Quarter 4 SLM for Kindergarten by SDO Pasig
- Quarter 4 SLM for Kindergarten: Week 1 – DOWNLOAD
- Quarter 4 SLM for Kindergarten: Week 2 – DOWNLOAD
- Quarter 4 SLM for Kindergarten: Week 3 – DOWNLOAD
- Quarter 4 SLM for Kindergarten: Week 4 – DOWNLOAD
- Quarter 4 SLM for Kindergarten: Week 5 – DOWNLOAD
- Quarter 4 SLM for Kindergarten: Week 6 – DOWNLOAD
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
DOWNLOAD: MODULES COMPILATION FOR QUARTER 4
Join our Facebook group to be updated at all times.
|Read Interesting Articles||DOWNLOAD|
Disclaimer: The modules you are about to download are not made and owned by Teacher Tayo. We are only sharing the links for easier access. For more questions and inquiries, you can email us (email@example.com).
The following are some reminders in using these modules:
1. Use the module with care. Do not put unnecessary mark/s on any part of the module. Use a separate sheet of paper in answering the exercises.
2. Do not forget to answer What I Know before moving on to the other activities included in the module.
3. Read the directions carefully before doing each task.
4. Observe honesty and integrity in doing the tasks and in checking your answers.
5. Finish the task at hand before proceeding to the next.
6. Return this module to your teacher/facilitator once you are through with it. If you encounter any difficulty in answering the tasks in this module, do not hesitate to consult your teacher or facilitator.
Always bear in mind that you are not alone.
The following are important tips for using these modules:
1. Use the module with caution. Do not mark or write any part of the module. Use a separate sheet of paper to answer the exercises.
2. Do not forget to answer the Test before moving on to the other activities in the module.
3. Read the instructions carefully before doing each exercise.
4. Observe honesty and integrity in performing tasks and in correcting answers.
5. Finish the current task before going on to other exercises.
6. Please return this module to your teacher or facilitator when you have completed all the exercises.
If you find it difficult to answer the tasks in this module, do not hesitate to consult your teacher or facilitator. You can also seek help from your parents, older siblings or any of your housemates who are older than you. Always plant in your mind that you are not alone.
We hope, through this module, you will experience meaningful learning and gain a deep understanding of the relevant competencies. You can do it!